Unbeatable Squirrel Girl (series 2) No. 9
RYAN NORTH (W) * ERICA HENDERSON (A/C)
* The comic that got TWO #1s in its first year now reaches a new milestone: its very first #9!
* In Part 2 of "I Kissed A Squirrel And I Liked It," Squirrel Girl's date with a chump gets interrupted by MOLE MAN, who is a man who lives underground and can't see that well! Hence the name!!
* Squirrel Girl is really good at empathizing with bad guys and talking them down, but what happens when she's TOO good at that?
* Buy this comic to find out, because we show exactly that taking place! Spoiler alert: there's punches AND jokes.
* Not a dream! Not an imaginary story! ONE the following three things WILL ACTUALLY OCCUR in this issue! 1) A pleasant visit to a coffee shop with friends; 2) A man with fishy powers suggests using fish to solve a problem, big surprise; 3) SQUIRREL GIRL USES HER TAIL TO KNOCK THE SMIRK RIGHT OFF A DUDE'S FACE!!
* Haha whoa I hope it's the third one
|Title:||Unbeatable Squirrel Girl|
|Issue:||(series 2) No. 9|
|Cover Date:||2016 August|
|Notes:||Includes a redemption code for a digital download of the issue.|